Christmas is coming and that means a festive dinner party and all-day eating bonanza. While many people traditionally eat meat-laden main dishes such as Christmas ham or prime rib, there are lots of vegan main dishes that will sure to impress and dress up any holiday table. A classic and comforting shepherd’s pie adds a nice touch to the dinner menu, as well as a meat-less pot roast. Try something daring and different this Christmas!
Top vegan Christmas & holiday recipes
With all of the delicious vegan-friendly holiday recipes we’ve discovered from our vegan blogger friends, we have compiled a mouth-watering list of delicious vegan Christmas foods that your whole family will love.
Below you’ll find a list of our top vegan Christmas and holiday recipes. We hope you’ll enjoy!
Vegan Christmas breakfast & beverage recipes
Start Christmas morning off right with one of these festive vegan Christmas breakfast recipes!
- Vegan Eggnog recipe (nope, it’s not too early to bring out the eggnog!)
- Vegan Breakfast Sandwich
- Holiday Vegan Banana Bread recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins recipe
- Wheat Berry Waffles
- Warm Coconut Milk with Mulling Spices
- Spiced Apple Oatmeal
- Warm Apple Cider Recipe (YUM!)
- Holiday Whole Grain Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Vegan Coconut Cashew Milk recipe
- Vegan Breakfast Drop Biscuits recipe
Vegan holiday soups recipes
Try one of these delicious vegan soups this year. Vegans and non-vegans alike with love this as a start to your Christmas meal!
- Curried Red Lentil Soup With Sweet Potatoes And Greens
- Vegan Split Pea and Sweet Potato Soup recipe
- Vegan Cream of Pumpkin Soup with Curried Pecans
- Sweet Potato and Macadamia Nut Soup
- Vegan Spiced Squash Bisque recipe
Vegan Christmas appetizer recipes
Start your Christmas meal with one of these fabulous vegan appetizer recipes.
- Savory Holiday Fig Spread recipe
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Tofu & Herbs
- Holiday Salsa recipe
- Vegan Polenta Cakes recipe
Vegan holiday side dish recipes
Give these yummy Christmas side dishes below a try this holiday season!
- Chilled Asparagus with Mustard Herb Vinaigrette
- Tasty Thanksgiving Vegan Stuffing
- Butternut Squash and Kale Salad
- Green Bean Casserole with a Vegan Twist
- Citrus Cranberry Sauce recipe
- Vegan garlic mushrooms recipe
- Roasted Sweet Potato Sticks
- Vegan Christmas Cranberry Slaw recipe
- Green Bean and Wild Mushroom Saute
- Vegan Squash Stuffing recipe
- Mashed Parsnips and Carrots recipe
- Spiced Wild Rice with Butternut Squash & Dried Cranberries
- Maple Cinnamon Root Vegetable Bake
Vegan Christmas dinner recipes
These are a few of our favorite vegan Christmas dinner recipes.
- Pumpkin Seed Ravioli
- Meatless main dish recipes from Gardien
- Bowties with Tomato-Rosemary Currant Sauce recipe
- Rotelle with Asparagus & Mushroom Sauce
- Seitan Chili recipe
Vegan Christmas cookie recipes
The holidays just aren’t the same without cookies! Try one of these delicious vegan Christams cookie recipes.
- Vegan Almond Cookies
- Dairy-free Lemon-Zested Sugar Cookies recipe
- Vegan mint chocolate chip cookies recipe (these vegan cookies are to die for!)
- Vegan Rum Holiday Balls
Vegan Holiday Dessert Recipes
In the mood for something sinfully sweet this Christmas? Try one (or all!) of these amazing festive vegan Christmas dessert recipes.
- Classic Coconut Cream Pie recipe (vegan style!)
- Vegan Double-Crust Spiced Apple Pie
- Vegan Coco Raisin Balls recipe (ah-mazing!)
- Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Apricot Pretzel Pops
- Ice Cream Bombe (this one is a really delicious and interesting twist on a vegan Christmas dessert)
- Christmas Truffles
- Vegan German Chocolate Cake (just do it!)
- Vegan Cashew Brownies